Information on the processing of personal data by IDENTT
Administrator. The administrator of your personal data obtained in connection with the conclusion and performance of the contract is IDENTT Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Wrocław, Dmowskiego St. 17, 50-203 Wrocław, Poland, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Wrocław-Fabryczna, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 8982215099, NIP number 8982215099, share capital in the amount of PLN 5,000 (hereinafter "IDENTT" or "We"). Direct contact with IDENTT in matters related to the protection of personal data is possible by post to the address of IDENTT's registered office.
Data Protection Inspector. We have appointed a Data Protection Officer, whose duties are performed by Sebastian Stecyszyn. You can contact him via his e-mail address: email@example.com.
Purposes and legal grounds for processing. If, when concluding the contract, you act as a representative of an IDENTT contractor (a member of the company's management board or a proxy) or you have been indicated as a contact person for the purpose of contract performance or a person performing the contract (as e.g. an auditor or controller), IDENTT will process your data (in in particular, name and surname, position, business contact details [e-mail or telephone number]) in order to implement your legitimate interest consisting in the correct identification of persons representing the other Party to the contract and ensuring the correct performance and implementation of the contract concluded with your organization (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR). In all the above-mentioned cases, IDENTT may also process your personal data in order to fulfill legal obligations related to the correct accounting and tax settlement of the concluded contract (art. 6 sec. 1 letter c of the GDPR in connection with the provisions of tax law and accounting regulations). In addition, the personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes indicated below, based on the legitimate interest of IDENTT (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), which is:
- storing the contract and other related documents for archiving purposes and ensuring accountability (demonstrating compliance with our obligations under the law),
- pursuing any claims or defending against any claims related to the performance of the contract.
Source of data origin. We have received your data from our contractor, and your employer or principal who is a party to a contract with us in connection with the performance of this contract, or from the National Court Register.
Data processing period. Your personal data will be processed for the time necessary to perform the contract concluded with our contractor. If your personal data is no longer required to perform contractual obligations under the contract with our contractor and to fulfill our legal obligations, they will be deleted, unless their further processing is required by law.
Data recipients. The recipients of personal data to whom IDENTT provides or entrusts personal data may be entities providing advisory, administrative, accounting, HR and IT services to IDENTT.
Your rights. In connection with the processing of your personal data by IDENTT, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether IDENTT processes data and information regarding such processing,
- the right to rectify data if the data processed by IDENTT is incorrect or incomplete,
- the right to request IDENTT to delete data
- the right to request IDENTT to limit data processing
- to the extent that IDENTT processes your personal data on the basis of a contract and in an automated manner - the right to transfer personal data
- to the extent that IDENTT processes your data on the basis of a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) - the right to object to the processing of personal data by IDENTT,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Polish supervisory authority or the supervisory authority of another European Union Member State competent for your place of habitual residence or work or the place of the alleged violation of the GDPR
Automated decision making and profiling. IDENTT will not use personal data to make decisions in an automated manner, including profiling.